Spousal and Child Support
Vancouver Spousal and Child Support Lawyers
Our lawyers often advise clients on matters including:
- Entitlement to spousal and child support;
- The amount and duration of both spousal and child support;
- Applications to vary spousal and child support; and
- Review of offers regarding support.
Collection of Support and Arrears
Our team is experienced in advising and representing clients through proceedings to collect spousal and child support as well as collection of arrears of that support.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Form 8 Financial Statements – A step-by-step overview.
- Disclosure and Non-Disclosure: A Vital Factor in Family Law
- Do I have to pay more spousal support if I make more money after separation?
- Are Veteran’s Affairs Pensions considered Income for Child and Spousal Support?
- Retroactive Child Support: 19 years or 3 years?