Experienced Representation in Family Court
While the trend in family law is toward less adversarial forms of dispute resolution there are still occasions when a client has little choice but to go to court to seek relief. In addition to our experience in settlement negotiations and mediation, our lawyers have considerable trial experience and we will not hesitate to recommend litigation if we feel that going to court is your best alternative to get a fair outcome.
- What to do about non-disclosure in BC family law matter
- #Instaregret Why you should listen to your divorce lawyer about posting on social media
- Judicial Case Conferences (JCCs) in Family Law Proceedings: What You Need to Know
- Vancouver Supreme Court to Simplify Process of Getting Hearing Dates for Lengthy Chambers Applications
- Form 8 Financial Statements – A step-by-step overview.