Vancouver Family & Divorce Lawyers | Henderson Heinrichs LLP

What if my Ex won’t participate in a parenting agreement?

Written by: HHLaw (View All Posts ) Published: November 9, 2022
Categorized: .

If you cannot get your partner to negotiate a parenting agreement, you can apply to court for orders which will provide for parenting arrangements, decision making protocols and support.